Overture Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes.
Our home caregivers and companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and unmanageable.
Our caregivers may provide a wide array of services, including:
• Assistance with bathing, dressing & toileting
• Assistance with all personal hygiene
• Assistance with ambulation and transfers if needed
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation and help with feeding
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Driving and/or accompanying client to appointments or social events
• Shopping, errands
• Providing respite for family caregivers
• Helping with correspondence to family and friends
• Providing socialization, friendship and support for client
• Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
All of our caregivers are all bonded, insured and covered for workers compensation while in the home. We have an RN on staff to set up a care plan and supervise the caregiver. Additionally we can provide relief services for when your regular caregiver wants a break. We are available 24/7 to handle any immediate services requests or to provide assistance to current clients.
ClearCare Family Room